I needed some distraction from the books so I decided to have a look at me BEFORE and me AT THE MOMENT
Above pictures tells it all
Since my study days, my jeans size was 36 (men cut, relaxed). Then I slowly had to downsize from 36 - 34 - 32 (Men's cutting).
March 2011, I finally gave myself a birthday (3 months late) treat - a LEVI's jeans with a women's cut .. and it fits me nicely .
Alhamdullilah
I love t-shirts. My favourites would be Giordano's print tee (Man's because I hate Ladies cut - such a very short sleeve).
My size usually would be XL or L.
2010 I had to change size and my tee size drops to M (jumped with joy) .. then in 2011, I had to downsize again, I am now XS or S (depends on cut).
Alhamdullilah
My HBA1C in year 2004 was 12 and now year 2011 it is at 5.8
Metformin intake is at the very lowest dosage.
Alhamdullilah
Buying baju kurung last time was tough.
Now I could easily get my size.
Alhamdullilah
I tried gym first time in year 2004 but then quit a year later.
2007 I gave gym another chance.
Alhamdullilah, till today it is my lifestyle. I just can't stay away from gym.
Why?
Because I decided that I can't let diabetes take over my life.
Because I decided that I can't be spending 2-3 weeks a year in the ward. (It might be fun at times, no joke. But after a while, it just gets boring).
Alhamdullilah, today not only I took charge of diabetes and clinic/hospital visits is at a very minimal ..
I am now FITTER and BETTER (size and appearance), STRONGER(stamina) and HEALTHIER(health).
Would I stop exercising since I've achieved my goals?
No.
Insya Allah, I would go on as I am a FIRM BELIEVER of exercise
No comments:
Post a Comment