It has been a super LOOOOONG TIME kan !
What have I been up to? No joke, but I have been busy working. Yes I know, so is everyone.
Trust me, I've got pictures and drafts. But NOT hitting the "Publish" button was just the best option at that time.
2011 is coming to end.
So what I have done that is worth mentioning here?
I've read and watched Malay novels/movies/tv series. (Cu's kid would always say "eleh,Kak Syu mana tengok cerita Melayu" .)
It all started by Nora Elena (yup, remember my entry how I went on a marathon?). Then Malay novels started to kick in. I could finish 1 book in just 2 days.
Then movies , you name it - Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak 1/2, Nur Kasih, Hantu Bonceng, Kongsi, KL Gangster, Sekali Lagi, 321 Cinta, Cun, Aku Masih Dara, Dalam Botol, Dan Sebenarnya , Aku Bukan Tomboy and latest Ombak Rindu.
Few movies was just some random movies but if you see the pattern, I am into "kisah cinta Melayu". Trust me they are no longer the ridiculously love story. They are now just nice. And hit the spot. Either that or I am actually longing for my own prince *hahaha, selit jangan tak selit*.
*confession too - I am in love with Seth Tan and Haris* (no, not Aaron Aziz).
If only in real life - I can find my own Seth Tan
Oh, dah jauh menyimpang ni. *Getting off track*
Yup, 2011 is the year that I could say - "hello, saya tengok cerita Melayu ok .. asal kena jalan cerita, saya OK"
No comments:
Post a Comment