2012 - The year I turned 30 !
Alhamdullilah, 5th January 2012 - I turned 30 years old.
Lots of birthday wishes from family members and friends (FB/Texts/Whatsapp/Twitter/Calls). Thank you everyone.
Started the day by heading to gym for workouts followed by lunch with colleagues, tea with colleagues and ended the day by the beach at Port Dickson with fellow girlfriends.
My present for myself this year?
It used to be a new pair of jeans on every birthday. But not this year.
This year I head out to Phuket with my buddy Lin. Stayed there for 4D3N at Patong.
Went sightseeing - elephant ride, cabaret show and island hopping.
Went around Patong town on a motorbike.
Went for massages (twice).
And most importantly - mandi laut .
Yup, that is my present for myself this year, Alhamdullilah was in a good health condition this time around.
(some said I have this sumpahan Siam in which I had to forego 3 trips to Thailand earlier).
Snippets of Patong, Phuket
Came back from Phuket - touched down at 12, and started working at 3PM. No, no I am not a workaholic .. Work need to be completed.
Oh .. a friend from Italy dropped by in town for 10 days (he is also my team lead for current project). Had good time with him (work and going around town and Melaka too).
Went to look for his usual stuffs, China Town, Central Market, Low Yatt, Melaka and finally I went up to Batu Caves and also the Dark Caves.
Around Melaka
Around Batu Caves and Dark Cave
That basically sums up January 2012.
Work is much more demanding at the moment. Hence less time at the gym (And lazy too but numbers are spiking up .. really really need to get moving).
No comments:
Post a Comment