Hmm I wonder what did Mak and Ba felt when I went through all the "first time episodes" :
First time seeing me on 5th January 1982 at PPUM
First time attending day care nursery
First day at standard One
First time sending me on a airplane back to Penang
First time attending summer camp at Bakaugruv at age of 10
First time celebrating Raya Haji without them when I was at Bakagruv
First time (and I do hope last time) got hit by a car - fractured my ankle
First child getting straight As for UPSR
First time left home and went to SSP
First time left home and attended matriculation at Perak and was then
moved back to a nearer college
First time admitted for a major surgery and a few more after that
First day of registration at MMU Melaka
First day at work (then quit the job after 2 days)
First time that they got to know I am down with diabetes
and lots more of the first time episodes .. I do wonder what are their feelings at every one of the above.
No comments:
Post a Comment