a day in an unemployed graduate
Lately life have been the same for me. Being an unemployed graduate with a large hole (still growing larger) in the pocket is very hard. But somehow I managed to see "LUSA" another round (this time I went with my lil sis .. paid by MAK dearest) .. Bought 3 dvds (Agent Cody Banks 2,You Got Served and 50 First Dates) .. done watching them .. and yesterday was the last day we had ASTRO at home .. ba cut it off since the little brats are not studying ( arghhh!! life getting dull as the moments pass by) .. I have been going through my Java books (to keep myself occupied .. ) .. at this moment I would just like to grab any work that would give me money .. Really need 'em right now ..
Anyone got a vacant post anywhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment