the end of malaysian idol 2004
I had been an avid fan of Malaysian Idol. Never missed any of the show. Friday night will never ever be the same again. There is nothing to look foward too at the end of the week. Can't wait for the next season !! Oh yeah please remain MR PAUL and JIEN too .. love them so much !!
This are among the SMSs that I received during the grand finale show :
Regarding Jac :
.. De judges dok memuji setinggi langit, lagi lah besar kepala ..
.. Lagipun she's a club singer. Biase perform. Tak kisah ramai org. Lagipun lagu-lagu Dina tak menyengat! Dina has talent. Kira ok bagi org baru .. Jac took a long time !! ..
Regarding Dina :
.. Dina has come a long way!! She's only 19. No experience!! Jac kena nyanyi merata2 baru nak di iktiraf ..
Throughout the whole competition I had been standing behind Dina and of course Saiful (hey even Paul like Saiful .. there is something about his voice that amuse both of us) .. To me Dina had proved that you dont have to look nice to be an artist .. just good voice .. well I do hope if BMG does not want her please some other well known recording company take her in .. not RAP please .. she has more to be shown to the whole world.
As I glanced through Malay Mail today , I noticed a centerpiece article entitled UNDISPUTED CHAMP .. here are a few point that I strongly do not agree with the author ..
.. It was a pity those more deserving of a head-on battle with the 26-year-old Jac were eliminated ..
Those who were eliminated deserved better? Dina had really deserved that place. She had worked hard and showed her best. Who else would deserve the place better? Sufiah? Rydee? Niki? Vick? Zamil? Fahmy? Saiful? Victor? Andrew? or perhaps Fazly? It is certainly Dina.
To Dina : All the best in the coming future. Show the world it only takes beautiful voice to rock the world !!

Oh yeah :
Dear shera and shu : Panjang citer dia .. dan reasons dia sgtlah personal. Maybe later I'll tell. At the moment let it known only to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment