i am so addicted !!!
Thanks to liza who first introduced me to "Can You Keep A Secret" by Sophie Kinsella .. I am now officially addicted to all her books . I am now on the 4th book of the shopaholic series . Double thumbs up for the author !!
One good news here .. if everything goes as planned then I'll be working on 1st March. Yup it will be the end to my one year rest. What have i achieved from the one year break?
hmmm .. i've got my ways around adobe photoshop,swish and got my directions around css,html and javascripts.
and i've managed to get my body back to the healthy state and of course i've got my membership to fitness first which comes with a personal trainer [i know there are some of my friends who are jelous ..].
And i've earned some RMs through some odd works [small projects,computer troubleshooting and such ..] .
pst : i am so damn pissed off that we had to cancel our family trip to PD just because of some stupid reasons
No comments:
Post a Comment