Thursday, February 10, 2005

a walk down the memory lane

I dedicate this posting for all my sspians9599 friends .. May we be friends forever

I was watching Pendekar Bujang Lapuk just on the tv and then came the part when the trio sang this song :

Maafkan kami
Maafkan kami
Maafkan kami
Maafkan kami ...

I remembered we sang this song for our head warden cik Aisah because she was pissed off that we were doing recreational activities [rollerblading,badminton,cycling and etc ..] during the SPM break. She scolded us during dinner and after the isya' prayer we gathered infront of her room seeking forgiveness [yealaa .. nama pun tgh amik spm .. kena amik berkat cikgu-cikgu]. At first we send the top 3 person in the batch but still she refused to open the door. Desperate moments seeks for desperate actions so we gathered around and sang the above chorus repeatedly until she opened her house door. It was kinda of sad at the moment and the moment that I heard that song being played on tv, I started to smiled and giggled to myself. Sighs .. those moments .. Again .. I WAS GREATFUL TO HAD THE CHANCE TO BE AMONG THE SSPians9599 ..
Again ..

Maafkan kami
Maafkan kami
Maafkan kami
Maafkan kami ...


We knew that cik Aisah did that just for the sake of our safety [accidents happens anywhere especially if you rollerblades on the 1st and 2nd floor] ..But at the age of 17 .. we were only youngster who seeks relaxation for having to stay almost for two months just for SPM ..


No comments: