I said, She said, He said
I said "It is very pain even for walking"
She said "Ermm, need to be warded .. minor surgery .. two to three days recovery"
I said "Can't do that, lots of pending task at the office"
She said "Ok then, take this medicine, anything PLEASE come back ASAP"
I said "Mak, can't take it any longer, please call up DR. D*L**L*"
She said "OK,DR. D*L**L* says come in tomorrow morning"
I said "Dr, it is already has blood ozzing out"
She said "I'll admit you in .. surgery scheduled at 330pm"
I said "orhhhh..."
She said "syuhaida!syuhaida! bangun!(wake up) bangun!(wake up),dah habis dah (surgery finised"
I said "sejuk!!(cold) sejuk!! (cold) .."
She said "Your wound is not healing, you'll have to stay longer"
I said "If I would be a normal patient, I would be out from here within a day, right?"
She said "Yes(smiling).."
I said "Shoooot, this brown rice is horrible"
I said "Can i go back? Dead bored here .. "
She said "Provided there is someone to do the cleaning at home"
I said "Ok, there's Mom"
Her final words "PLEASE LOOK AFTER YOUR FOOD INTAKE .. the wound is about to heal, and I'm giving you MC till end of the month"
I said "Woweeeeee"
He said "Wow, you are lighter by *.*kg"
I said "Well, just been discharged"
He said "OK, lets do this, by 20.4.2007, it is either you shade another *kg or maintain at this weight, it is a dare"
I said (outloud) "OK, accepted"
I said (in my heart) "Damn, there goes all my plan for seafood outing"
No comments:
Post a Comment