it has been 10 years
We (the 3 Ilmu year 1997) came up with a pledge during our Science class with Miss Foo. We would come back to school in 10 years time. Come back as a successful person. There were even lines in the pledge that says to come back (if possible) with husband and children. So in the event of fulfiling our pledge to Miss Foo, people if anyone knows anybody from the below, please give me a buzz so that I can locate them.
3 Ilmu people, tentatively the gathering will be somewhere in August or earlier or could be later. 10 years .. I wonder what is in store for all of us. For more info, please give me or Farina or Liyana a call. If there is any ideas to spice up the gathering, do give us a buzz.
pst : I met my old friend, Diane. Wieza, Diane says hi
No comments:
Post a Comment