Lari-lari anak
I remembered back in school days, when there is a session that requires us to run around the school compound, we would initially run with all our heart but as we leave the starting point, tiredness would start to creep in and we would walk and only run again when any of the teachers came to our sight.
Once our school (read : SSP) had a jogathon at Lake Titiwangsa. It was such a LONG distance and participation is a must to everyone. (If i am not mistaken) I walked 3/4 of the distance and ran 1/4 (when any teacher is around).
Today, as I was on the way to the office (from LRT Sultan Ismail), I saw a group of students having their merentas desa (I call it merentas laluan penjalan kaki di tengah-tengah bandar). They were walking and talking among themselves and only continue to run when they saw their teacher in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment