Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the day we celebrate our teachers

I sent out this to all the teachers that I have in my phonebook.

"Dear beloved teacher, it has been years since I left school. But the memories of my teachers remain in my heart as you've taught me a lot. Happy Teacher's Day and do hope that today would be a great day.Loves, Syuhaida Hidayah - SPM99"


Among the replies that I got :

Miss Foo (My science teacher) : TQ 4 d wishes n remember me.I remember u as someone short n chubby. Am i right? how is life?

Pn Asmazilah (My mentor, my maths teacher) : TQ, wish u a very best in your life

Miss Vasantha (My English teacher) : Thank You. You too have surprised me. The last time we met was in 2003 in cyberjaya right. How are you and what are you up to there days ..

Cik Fauziah (my Geography teacher) : TQ so much 4 remembering me

Cik Aisah (the ever famous chief warden) : TQ. How are you?

Ustazah Einee (my religious teacher) : Terima Kasih. Jemput datang ke rumah (Do come to my house)

Felt good. Had a long talk with Cikgu Fauziah on the phone (An hour long). Then a short talk with ustazah. It is nice actually to hear their voice on the phone. It is nice to know that teachers still remember you. To most teachers I would be known as the girl who slept in class. Lucky Miss Foo remembered in other ways.

To all teachers that reads my blog : Happy Teacher's Day.

No comments: