Thursday, May 17, 2007

deep thoughts


physiotherapy session @rehabilitation center, sjmc

Since the day that I went to see the doctor with such a blurred vision and got diagnosed with Irisitis, I stopped appreciating the surrounding as sunlight hurts the eyes badly and squinting eyes to read is quite tiring. One day after weeks of eye drops and medications, as I was walking towards the LRT, I noticed that "hey, that tree look surprisingly green! hey that signboard no longer looked blur". Yup, the blurry eyesight is no longer around. Thank you Al-Mighty for giving me back my clear and no longer blur vision.

At times, we would not appreciate at what is given, till when it is being taken away temporarily or being put on test, we would stop and think and then realize that we are just being selfish all this while and how bad our life when thing happens. Then we prayed and asked for His forgiveness. Human only look back onto Him when being put to test. I, myself has not been a good follower. Maybe the time has come to improve my soul so that all this sickness would be taken away for good or at least conditions could be improved.

No comments: