why?

Beats me. I also dont know why.
Maybe I was angry because you went to Melaka first although we planned to go together.
Maybe I am sad to see you go down the road again and I dont like you to get hurt although you know the consequences.
Maybe I am pissed off after all the talking, after nights I spend out to lepak with you so that you wont go looking for him, you still opt to go and see him.
But who am I to say anything?
Its your life.
I would just be the friend that waits at the end of the road and be there for you went anything happens again.
I would be the friend who would stayed up late to hear you pour your heart over the phone.
Dont you see? We are going in circles.
Maybe I am so emotionally and physically tied down and so I felt more angry.
But who am I to be angry?
I dont really mind to be the shoulder for you to rest your head.
I dont really mind to lend my ears to hear your sadness.
But it hurts to see my friend hurt.
I do wish you , in what ever decision you're taking, what over SECRET you are going through : All the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment