eh hello
All this while, I've been having some random people adding me on the YM. These people are the silent readers who read my blog and wants to know me better. I have no issues on adding these people on my Friends (Read: Unknown People) list.
But what it pisses me off would be the people who adds me on the YM, then without first introducing themselves, they would just go straight ahead and make remarks to my entries. Orang Melayu kata "Kot ye pun, bagilah salam dulu". (Read : Lets know each other first, rather than giving remarks to my entries). Courtesy is the key word here.
Come on people, I don't bite.
Oh yea, kalau setakat nak bagi remarks, opinion, tolonglah utilize the comment option under each entry. I'll reply to that soon enough. But if you want to know me better, then I am more happy to add you on my YM list.
Reminder : Tolonglah bagi salam dulu (Read:Let us know each other, lets be friends)
No comments:
Post a Comment