Friday, November 09, 2007

long weekend


This week, the weekend starts early. Wednesday marks my long weekend. For the past few months, I've been longing to take a break (after having back to back projects). I even asked to be on the bench for at least a week. Finally wrapped my role in the last project, and I am on leave since Wednesday.
Tuesday night I was head over heels thinking of the long weekend.
But come Friday morning, I felt sangap.(Read:Bored).
Glad that I'll be back working on Monday. Yeay !! (I am glad that I am not on the bench).

FF. Loving it every seconds,minutes,hours,days,weeks,months perhaps years. During my long break after study (8 months), I practically spent everyday at FF. I was at the peak of my health at that time. End of last month, I registered back as a member and I have no regrets. Felt more healthier (at least I don't lie to Dr.H/SNG/Dr.D if they ask whether I have been exercising). Been spending the last 4 days straight in FF. Life is getting much healthier.

P/S : The previous entry, I do not have any bad intention. Just my thoughts. Glad to have the silent readers around. Sorry if it hurt anyone's feeling.

No comments: