Boredom paid a visit.
At 10.30pm, on a Saturday night. [Right after finishing Angels&Demons book .. Yeay, I am done with the book and it is time to watch the movie].
Want to go out but not allowed to drive alone at night. Call up friends to pick me up? Hmmm, I don't think anyone is up for it. Ironically, that is the case.
Watched all - Prison Break, House, Scrubs, Gossip Girls and Gilmore Girls. Hmmm, perhaps Chuck could provide some entertainment?
It has been a while. I am always out and about during Saturday night. It could be at the mamak. It could be the malls. It has been at Singapore, Bandung, Kedah and Perhentian. Hmmm, boredom is hitting me badly.
Even ASTRO is not helping at all !
Even YS is not around during weekend [although I could still hit FF eventhough no YS].
Hmm, probably swimming would take away the boredom, but no pool is open at this late hours [Self reminder : Buy house/apartment/condo with pool]
No comments:
Post a Comment