Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dear teachers/cikgu-cikgu,

Happy Teacher's Day. Hopefully that it has been lots of great teaching years and wishing more great years ahead.
Thank you for all the lessons (directly/indirectly).

Thank you to the preschool teachers at Tadika Nadwah, Subang Jaya for building up my self confidence. For making my preschool days fun :)

Thank you Pn Hjh Juairiah Hj Johari, my first primary teacher for seeing the hidden talents in me.
Thank you Cik Cecilia, for letting me play with the recorder band. I had great time.
Thank you to all teachers in Sek.Ren.Keb.Subang Jaya for all the great lessons.

Thank you Puan Husniah for waking me up each time I fell asleep in the Maths class. (Form 1 and Form 2).
Thank you Ms Foo, in which I learn to love Science (Form 3).
Thank you Cikgu Meriah, for letting me in the school archery's team.
Thank you Puan Norlaina and Puan Aida, the two English teachers that would always wake me up whenever I sleep in the class.
Thank you Mr Wong, I finally fall in love with Add Maths just in time before SPM.
Thank you Ustazah Einee, Cik Aisah and Ms Shal, the school wardens.
Thank you to all SSP's (Sekolah Seri Puteri) teachers who have taught me a lot. Given me space to learn. And most importantly waking me up each time I fall asleep in class (which is like all the time).

Thank you lecturers and tutors in Multimedia University for making my life easy throughout the 4 years.
Special thanks to Mr Ezmir, lab is always fun with him.
Special thanks to the FYP supervisor (I can't recall his name) for giving reasonable grade for the crappy project. (I could have done better).

Thank you everyone who has been a teacher to me. Really appreciate it.

No comments: