Monday, August 24, 2009

Found this on Farina's blog and gave it a try :

According to http://www.friendshipstats.com I have 375 friends, 255 more than average. 31% are male, 69% are female. 59 are single, 189 are dating or married. If I contracted a deadly variant of flu, I would likely infect 12 people, 2 of whom would die. When I share something on Facebook, it is typically viewed by 25 people. If I died today, an estimated 488 people would try to attend my funeral. Based on my Facebook profile, I have a 92% probability of getting married. I am likely to earn US$2.7 million and have 2.4 children over my lifetime.  Calculate your own stats at http://www.friendshipstats.com.

Let me do some calculation based on the above.

I have 375 friends, 255 more than average - which means in average, a normal person has 120 friends.
Hmmm . I have a 92% probability of getting married .. Amin
Another point .. I am likely to earn US$2.7 million . over my lifetime - which is equals to RM9.5 million .. again, moga-moga menjadi kenyataan

No comments: