Isn't it strange?
I've found the best food in Penang.
I've found the best place for my yearly retreat.
I've found the dream house [for now].
I've found lots of things actually, in my 27 years of living as syuhidayah.
But, still to date, I've not found that lost piece my life : my soulmate. The person that I would want to spend my days with as we grow older. The person that I would want to wake up to next as I grow old.
Well, orang Melayu would call it as 'Jodoh belum sampai' read as the time has not come yet.
To friends yang sudah ketemu jodoh, at times you just need to remember how it felt before your jodoh came.
So forgive me, as at times, these kind of topic [engaged,marriage etc] just not my cup of tea yet.
I am open on discussion for travel, seeing the world as I am not tied down [yet].
No comments:
Post a Comment