Some people actually thought that I go to gym to get slimmer body.
Nope. And double nope.
I started workout as I needed exercise to get all the numbers well behaved and working almost 24/7 infront of a laptop - gym is the only thing that could give me at least some workout.
Apart from the occasional lap at the swimming pool.
But as time goes by, it does help me in getting a smaller clothing size. With that, I would say Alhamdullilah.
There are people that complain , they spent 2 hours at the gym, 7 days a week and yet have not got any slimmer. I guess, because their aim is to get a slimmer body.
Mine was to get mysely fit and healthy.
Oh yes, a gym buddy would really help. For me, my gym buddy decided to go on a hiatus at the moment, so YS the trainer came into picture.
** This entry was inpired by an aunty who compliment me at the gym this morning, and also telling me about how she could not slim down although she spent half a day at the gym compared to me 90 minutes max a day **
No comments:
Post a Comment