Shocking news
Saturday morning - Mom was on the phone with Cippa. Cippa telling Mom that grandmother has packed her bags (or ready with nice clothes) to come over to our house. It seems that Syuhaida (which is me) dah ada orang nak meminang.
My reaction to Mom : Huh, Tok dah nampak ke? Please tell me which one
Later in the evening - Called up Cu telling her the morning story but then she had much more interesting one. It seems that Syuhaida (which is me) is getting married. Dah siap-siap nak kenduri bagai.
Fuh. Pagi ada orang masuk meminang. By petang dah nak kahwin.
Ouch. I guess Grandmom wants to see her eldest granddaughter gets hitched.
Dear Tok, please tell me who is the lucky guy.
I know Cu is laughing her heart out.
Tunggu Cu. I tell Tok about 01012011. Wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment