"When the numbers behaved well especially after the visits to Dr H, I would celebrate by indulging in ice creams or lots of rice or durians. Reward.
When the numbers don't behaved well, I would feel very frustrated (down), and then would go crazy with chocolates, ice creams and lots more. Punishment.
How lah like this?"This is how the numbers would look like last year [ to the extend that I do not want to do any self inflicting pain anymore, it is annoying ]
*self inflicting pain - poking my fingers for a drop of blood*
![]()
Top image represents before meal (FBS). The lower one represents after meals (RBS).Then after much efforts which is :
a) Continue the so call healthy lifestyle - gym work home gym work home
b) Eat wisely, not that I could really eat that much (tummy dah kecut kot)
c) Started taking supplements - USANA to be more precise and Neurobion given by Dr H
d) Try very best to take medication on time or at least regularlyAnd, here it goes :)
![]()
![]()
The morning readings (before meal) has been consistent. Yippie :)
The after meals is the ones that I loved most. Especially yesterday's (29-1). I had lunch accompanied by the famous DAIM dessert cake at IKEA and then came back home, had durians. And did not take any medications (NO MEDICATIONS) at all throughout the whole day. Alhamdullilah. Wohooo . [ok, for some would say, alah tadek lah rendah mana (not that low) .. for me it is an achievement ].The below are the typical range of blood glucose level for those with diabetic :
Pre-prandial plasma glucose (before a meal) : 70-130 mg/dl (5.0-7.2 mmol/l)
Postprandial plasma glucose (after a meal) : <180 mg/dl (<10.0 mmol/l)I heard that USANA does other wonderful things too. Anyone wants to know more? I could direct you to the right person.
pst : USANA also could help in slimming down (I heard lah).
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment