12th December 2010 and I can't recall any significance event/achievement for this year.
Turned 27 28th on the 5th January 2010.
Went crazy over present untuk diri sendiri - 3 pairs of Jeans (which by now is kinda big and baggy) and a Polar Watch and a Nike Shoe.
Joined Putrajaya Night Run and Shape Night Run (Yes, I prefer night runs - harus lah nak kekal putihkan)
Travelled to Perhentian (yes again) and Bandung (yes people, I pergi Bandung more than I balik Penang).
Tripled up my effort in keeping fit and healthy - Yes, gym and lakeside is practically my second home.
Numbers showed super cool result and I quote Dr.H "If you were to go for a medical check up, it wont be visible at all". Alhamdullilah
Removed the ganglion cysts from my wrist and now have a scar that just refuses to go away .. Haih ..
Finally went to back to Penang and went crazy with all the food. And also participated in the Canon Photo Marathon 2010, Penang.
Spent lots of quality moments with close family .. awesome time and food.
Oh, almost forgot this - furnished my loft . Well at least with the basic stuffs.
I think there should be more .. but Alhamdullilah it was a great year so far
Oh yes, finally traded in my old bicycle for a new one. Wohoo !!
As 2011 approaches, Insya Allah I've laid a few plans and hope it would be a reality
The first plan is to turn 28, 3 days later start my class which would last till end of April. Then vacation. Then come back for examination.
I have 3 more days to get thing sorted out for this plan.
Insya Allah more plans would come along.
No comments:
Post a Comment