Sunday, December 11, 2011

At the end of 2010, it hit me.
I love fitness. Gym is like home to me (Alhamdullilah, because earlier it was clinic and hospital).
I've benefited a LOT from fitness.
I am a tad smaller than the days when I was back in university.
I am much more fitter than last time when climbing up stairs or even a walk to the neighbourhood gas station.
And lots more. That is the point that I decided, why don't I share this wonderful experience.
So I searched high and low for the right method. Cut short, by mid 2011 .. I am a certified Personal Trainer.

With my limited available time, I started to share the love for fitness.
I started to spread the joy of staying fit and healthy.
Alhamdullilah, I have shared this with a bunch of wonderful people.
And I hope , they would continue staying healthy and lead a active lifestyle.

And this is one of my memorable stuffs that I did for 2011.
Alhamdullilah.

1 comment:

Lauren C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.